20+ Sleep Memes That Perfectly Summarise Your Sleepiest Struggles
I guarantee, at least one of these represents you perfectly
Now, if you’re anything like me, you’ve suffered from trying to get to sleep. Lying in bed staring blankly at the ceiling or drifting off, then heard a very subtle noise that puts your brain on high alert. Or even just the dreaded feeling of waking up in the middle of the night and contemplating every bad decision you’ve ever made in life till it reaches morning.
Whichever it is, it’s not good, it makes you feel sluggish, your brain doesn’t switch off leaving you in ‘zombie mode’ the day after or generally starting to feel sick. That’s not what anybody wants.
But fear not, laughter is the best medicine. So if you can’t laugh at your situation, you’ve got nothing. Thankfully, we’ve got just the remedy. We’ve hunted high and low for some of the best sleep memes we could find on the web.
Let us know which sleep memes relate to you the most in the comment section below.
1. We all do it
2. You can’t argue with that logic
3. My brain almost every night
4. All you need is dreams
5. We’ve all been there
6. Gotta love that high thread count
7. It’s a curse…
8. If my brain at night was a pie chart…
9. The anger is unreal
10. Who said we aren’t heroes in our own right?
11. It’s the little things in life
12. “quick, before I start to wake up”
13. All the feels
14. You do the math
15. A nightmare in disguise
16. I feel like ‘Mission Impossible’ once I reach my bed
17. Can’t stay scared forever
18. This is too real
19. The greatest feeling in the world
20. If there isn’t at least 5 alarms, do you actually want to wake up?
21. That feeling of emptiness…
22. Suddenly, a panther waiting to pounce!
23. “Somebody’s out to get me!”
24. This face is too accurate
25. The first sign of a bad day ahead
Which of these sleep memes related to you the most? I think No.18 sums me up perfectly. Also, at Sleepiest we love hearing all of your opinions. So please let us know what you thought of the article in the comment section below. 💤